YOUR DATA IS SAFE WITH US.
It is very important for you to have full information about your personal data and where it is put in use.
You, our customers are the most important factor to us.
Our main goal is to maintain the trust we gained from our customers and handle all of your personal information with caution and respect, while giving you full control.
It is very important to us that you are aware of what information Fresh Mountain Festival is collecting about you, and how the information is being used.
Below, you can find the detailed explanation of your policy rights.
If you still have questions after reading the policy, please contact our customer service on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How this notice applies to you fully depends on the way you interact with Fresh Mountain Festival. Example:
- Ticket purchase for Fresh Mountain Festival – this information you provide us while purchasing a ticket will be used to deliver the service, and, where you’ve told us to, keep you up to date about other events you might be interested in
All choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE HAVE AND WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED FROM
There are different types of collected information about you when you buy tickets, create an account, use our websites, contact us, and use our website, social media and apps
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING USED
All information we collect from you is being used to help you stay informed with our latest info, sharing news and marketing purposes.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Your information is NOT being shared with any other companies.
You have the right to access the information we have about you. Among that, you can choose where you would like to receive marketing from us or no
- LOOKING AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
Fresh Mountain is always making sure to take your information seriously and delicately, while taking all of the steps to make sure your information is protected at all times and is deleted securely after being no longer needed.
Get in touch with us with all of the questions and feedback you might have. Our contact email is: email@example.com
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HAVE AND WHERE DO WE GET IT?
- After creating an account and purchase a product from us (ticket), we will collect your contact and billing information
- When you purchase a ticket to our festival, we will receive your information from ticket agents used to sell tickets for our promoted events. This information includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets purchased
- When you use our website or application, we collect information such as browser you are using, IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did/didn’t use our website and application for, or the site you visit once you leave our web. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy
- When you use a social media feature within our website or app, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you
- If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending our event. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (it may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health)
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WHY?
In this section it is explained how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
- For the performance of our contract with you
- Once purchasing a ticket from us, you enter a contractual agreement with us about your information in order to:
- process your order
- take payment
- provide you with customer support
- For our legitimate business interests
- In order to conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customize our products and service
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. (Example: making sure festival tickets get into the hands of real fans)
WHERE YOU’VE GIVEN YOUR CONSENT
- To contact you with the newest information or offers regarding the festival, products or services in offer – this may be via email, push notifications, SMS or social media. You can change your marketing preferences any time (See “YOUR CHOICES & RIGHTS section below)
- To deliver tailored advertising and marketing communications on our website and application see our Cookies Policy for more information
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH & WHY?
- With our marketing company that provides services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support
- Our third-party service providers (data processors) such as cloud computing providers who will provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law
- Any successor to all or part of our business
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Anywhere where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following:
- In order to stop receiving our marketing you can change the preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you
Also, you have the right over how your personal information is being used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data
- The right to request that your information is erased or restricted for further use
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us
- The right to contest any automated decision we make about you
LOOKING AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is safe with us. We have security measures in place to keep your information intact. We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obligated to keep the information.
Your information will be securely deleted when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.